My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back in town and blogging...

Finally back in town! I'm going to be out for the rest of the afternoon/evening, but I will be back to blogging in full force tonight! Postings to come:

Super Savings Saturday: How we stayed under our $20 budget!
Swagbucks Monday Toolbar Codes!
CVS and Walgreens deals
Freebies in my mailbox!!
Some must-read blog posts

Until tonight, have a great day! Happy Saturday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait for the deals! MM

October 10, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Emily N said...

Glad your back in town and I love your blog! I've been on it several times today :) keep up the good work!

October 10, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home