My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Food Lion and Kroger Deals...

Even though I don't normally post Food Lion and Kroger, I thought I might just start linking to the blogs that I think do the best job at compiling the deals for these stores. I know there are a lot of people out there who shop at these two grocery stores, so I want to alert you to the new deals each week!

Kathy over at $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge compiles an excellent and thorough list of the best Food Lion Deals each week! Check them out here!

Mommy Snacks compiles a great list of the best Kroger deals each week. You can check those out here!

Any other grocery stores you would like me to highlight each week by linking to other blogs? Be sure to let me know! Thanks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home