My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Moment of Honesty: My Stressful Week

I just wanted to give a great big apology for not being on top of things this week. I have been late on all of the deals, and I am very sorry!

This definitely hasn't been an easy week, on many different levels. We have had something to do every night. We're going going going nonstop! I got home from work tonight later than usual. Now we're having electrical problems at our house, which is not fun! We are having guests over tomorrow night, and leave to go out of town Friday morning.

When it rains, it definitely pours. Just when I think we are not going to sink, and can start treading water again, something else happens. Life has thrown us quite a few curve balls in the past week or two. I'm trying to give my worries to God, and receive His peace that passes all understanding. Much easier said than done, but I am striving to choose JOY!

Tonight is my only night this week with the hubby, so I'm going to take a break from posting for tonight. Sometimes in life, when things get busy and stressful, you just have to slow down. It is something I struggle with. I'm not good at slowing down.

Tonight I am going to seek simplicity, shut off my computer, get our house in order, cook dinner for my husband, and RELAX. I hope you understand. Have a great night, and the new Publix deals will be up tomorrow!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger 30dollarweeklygrocerychallenge said...

I hope your week calms down. Kathy

October 7, 2009 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Beth and Brad said...

I definitely understand! It's important to take time out to just relax and calm down. I'll be praying for you!
Beth

October 8, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger The Thrifty Divas said...

Meagan, I completely understand and I'm sure all of your readers do, too! It's definitely important to spend time with your family! I hope the week gets better for you!

My week has been crazy, too with my oldest son getting the flu - since last Thursday and now I have it!

~ Elizabeth

October 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Thanks guys! Elizabeth~ I hope you and your son get to feeling better very soon!

October 8, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home