My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday = Mega Swag Bucks!!!

Today is Mega Swag Bucks Day! Every Friday, you have a greater chance of earning the big bills when you search: $2, $3, $5, $10, even $50 and $100!!! I know several people who have earned $50 and $100 Swag Bucks on Fridays. I haven't had such luck yet, but I'm hoping to one day! So go have fun today searching more than you normally do, and maybe you'll earn a Mega Swag Buck!

If you haven't signed up for Swag Bucks, I highly encourage you to do so. It is such a great program, and it's so easy! You just earn money for searching the internet as you would normally, but you use Swag Bucks as your search engine. I now have 285 Swag Bucks, after just a little over a month! It's awesome. If you're still not sure what this is all about, or want to find out more info, click here to see my recent post that explains it more in depth.

Have fun, and good luck!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home