My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Coupon Insert Preview!

Amanda over at A Few Short Cuts does a weekly coupon insert preview for the following Sunday. She has offered to let me link over to her each week for this! It's nice to be able to see what coupons will be in the Sunday paper! Some people use this to decide whether or not it's worth buying the paper. As for me, I never know what kind of deal will come my way, so I buy it every Sunday regardless! =) Go here to see what coupons you will be getting this Sunday, 10/11!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda@ A Few Short Cuts said...

Hey everybody! I corrected my post! There will be 3 inserts this week! There is an unexpected P&G coming too!

October 7, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home