My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What saves YOUR sanity when menu planning?


Michelle, over at Money Saving Madness, wrote a great post today about how she saves her sanity by doing themed dinners each week...

Go check it out. Pretty cool idea! =) Makes it easy, for sure!

I try to do something similar. Being Vegetarian, sometimes it's hard to find variety. When I'm planning my menu each week, I aim to pick out an Italian, Mexican, and Indian meal. That covers at least 3 nights. Then I usually go for either some sort of salad or sandwich, and also one casserole.

When you think about your menu in this way, I think it makes menu-planning much easier!

What About You: What are your thoughts? Do you have any tips for making menu planning easier?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home