My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FREE Campbell's Condensed Cooking Soups - Winn Dixie!


**UPDATE** Looks like the only two soup varieties on sale are Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup. The $1/2 coupon may or may not work on those. I think the tomato soup is considered a cooking soup, but I'm not positive. It's worth a try, though!

Remember that awesome $1/2 Campbell's coupon I brought to your attention last night? Well, Trisha just let me in on a fantastic freebie deal that you can grab with this coupon at Winn Dixie, starting tomorrow (Wednesday)!

Campbell's Condensed Cooking Soups - $.50
$1/2 printable coupon
*FREE with coupon!


Yay! Happy Savings!

Thanks, Trisha!

What About You: Gonna stock up on some free cooking soups?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home