My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FREE Shampoo At CVS!


Do you scan your Extra Care card at the price-scanning machine every time you walk into CVS? I sure hope so! I definitely do! I scan my card a couple of times, actually - until the machine tells me there are no more coupons available for that day.

Usually the coupons you get from the machine vary greatly. Recently, however, many people have been receiving $1/1 CVS hair product coupons from the machine.

You can use these coupons for the following deal:

CVS Brand Shampoo or Conditioner - $.99
$1/1 CVS coupon (will have to be adjusted down by cashier)
*FREE shampoo or conditioner with coupon!


Happy Savings!

What About You: Did you get this coupon when you scanned your card at the machine?

Thanks, The Frugal Life!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

I got mine when i scanned yesterday - anyone ever try their shampoo to know if it's even worth it?

March 23, 2010 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Are you talking about a price-check machine? I've never seen one at my CVS. I guess I need to look closer.

March 23, 2010 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Claire - Even if you don't use it, this makes a great donation item! =)

March 23, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger LeAnn said...

I got the coupons but I never saw the shampoo that was pictured. I will have to try again.

March 24, 2010 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I got my Q but didn't have time to run back and see what I could get for it. I'll try later this week.

March 24, 2010 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Jess @ This Frugal Life said...

Thanks for the link love! For those of you looking for these bottles they are on the bottom shelf near the Suave (at least at my store). It might not be the best shampoo, but usually the cheap ones work great as a clarifying wash once or twice a week.

March 24, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I did this- I got the shampoo shown with the coupon and grabbed the conditioner that went with it, as well as a free box of cookie dough bites ( got that Q emailed to me) For some reason the whole bill came to ONE PENNY! I have no idea how. But it was cool either way! :)

April 1, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home