My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brand New Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet!!!


Woo Hoo! There is finally a brand new Home Made Simple coupon booklet that we can sign up for! This one is called "Decor Done Right." I love these little booklets full of coupon jewels!

It should take about 6 - 8 weeks for your booklet to arrive in the mail.

Happy Savings!

What About You: Like getting these coupon booklets in the mail?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Fitzpatrick said...

I love these, I never have to buy Jet Dry, always a coupon for a free one!!

March 23, 2010 at 1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need Jet Dry! Better write it on my list! Thanks

March 23, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home