My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FREE Sample of Everlast Energy Bars!


I swear - I don't think I have ever been this stocked up on energy and power bars. I don't really like them. My hubby will eat them and thinks they're yummy, though! So why not grab them when they're free?!

Here's yet another energy bar freebie!

You can go here to request a free sample of Everlast Energy Bars! You get to choose between peanut butter chocolate crunch, dark chocolate nut, or oatmeal raisin nut.

These actually look really tasty. Maybe I'll try this one!

What About You: Do you like energy bars? What's your favorite kind?

Thanks, She Saved!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home