My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Couponing Husband -- The Saga Continues...


My husband succeeded yesterday on his CVS adventure. I am very proud of him. His total out of pocket expense was 19 cents, and we got back our $7.50 ECBs. He did everything perfectly, except...

He left a bag at CVS. Last night I only looked at the receipt to make sure the coupons went through okay. I didn't bother to look at the bags. When I got home from work today, I started looking for my free shampoo and toothpaste so that I could take a picture for my CVS Savings post, and they weren't there! I said, "Honey? Did you bring in both CVS bags?" He checked the car...not there.

He went back to CVS tonight to explain the situation to them and hopefully get our products that we paid for (Well, technically. Who ever really pays for anything at CVS? Haha!). Hopefully it will be the same cashier.

Oh, it gets better, though. He is doing my Publix shopping tonight for me! Yippppeeeeee!

I'll give you another update when I find out how everything went tonight. Aren't you in suspense? ;)

What About You: Ever left bags of groceries at the store that you paid for? Oops!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm sorry this isn't related to your post, but I have a swagbucks question for you. I signed up about a month ago, and got one of my friends to sign up through me. She just signed up today, and I am not sure how to tell if I am getting her swagbucks as well. Do you know if there is somewhere on the website to check this? Thank you!!

February 16, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Julianne Hendrickson said...

Oh man!! I definitely haven't, but wow you have patience I would have been CRAZY about getting that bag back!

February 16, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous crystal said...

sadly, yes! I do it regularly, you'd think a person would learn. I guess that's what I get for couponing with my two young children. :) i always get great deals but they don't always make it home with me. :)

February 16, 2010 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Trish said...

i think the best time i Forgot a bag was when i was in a shopping mall in Japan. A Friend OF mine that had been living there For awhile took me to the customer service desk to see iF it had been turned in, and it had. I was so happy!! i had like 6 pairs oF chop sticks i had bought For diFFerent Family members and a Few really cool toys i couldn't Find over here For my daughter.

February 16, 2010 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

You guys are funny! (side note: He just got back, and we got our bag of products returned to us! YAY!)

Anonymous - go to swagbucks home page. Click on "my account." Then, On the left of the screen, click on "my referrals." You should see anybody who has signed up under you. There is usually about a 1 - 2 day delay. If she just signed up, you might not see her for another day or so. Hope that helps!

February 16, 2010 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger The Smiths said...

I left a bag at Wal-Mart (I expected the kids to grab it and they thought I had it.) Anyway, I went to customer service the next day and they just refunded the money.

February 17, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes at CVS. They let me get my two items without a receipt! MM

February 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home