My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!


If you missed my guest post last week on how menu planning saves time and money, be sure to go visit A Few Short Cuts to check it out! You will understand why I do this every week, and how it helps me stick to my weekly budget.

Here's what I have on the menu for this week:

Monday - Santa Fe Chili (from freezer cooking session) with homemade tortilla chips (I'll be baking them, rather than frying them! Remember, I'm trying to get thin in 2010?!)

Tuesday - Dinner with family (we do this every week).

Wednesday - Sweet Potato Enchiladas

Thursday - Veggie Samosas (thanks to my friend Blake!) and Side Salad

Friday - Dinner out with some friends

Saturday - Corn Chowder (can't find the link to recipe, sorry!), Salad, Buttery Rolls (from freezer cooking session)

Sunday - Flatbread topped with salad (from a new cookbook I got for Christmas!)

We do cook Vegetarian (although we eat seafood). To read more about how this affects our budget, check this post out.

As always, feel free to e-mail me if there is a recipe you would like that does not have a link. Also, I tweak the recipes quite a bit from the original. Feel free to e-mail me about that as well, if you have any questions about how I change each recipe to make it a little better (in my opinion)! =)

What About You: Got anything delicious planned for this week? Feel free to share recipes!

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 400+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home