My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Full-Sized Bottle of Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo!


***UPDATE*** This deal is no longer available!

Woo Hoo! This is an awesome deal! If you are a Vocal Point member, head on over to their home page. Sign into your account, and then look under "Try and Tell." You'll see that the latest offer is for the free bottle of Pantene's Nature Fusion Shampoo. Click on it, follow the prompts, and your full-sized sample should be on its way within 4-6 weeks! Yay!

What About You: Are you a member of VocalPoint? If you aren't yet, I highly recommend signing up! I get coupons for free products all the time in the mail! It's a fantastic program!

Thanks for the heads up, Free Sample Freak!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Excellent tip! You never see full size freebies!

February 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I logged in but dont see it listed under try and tell.

February 16, 2010 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I don't see it either!

February 16, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Could be that it's gone already? I'm not sure. Sorry guys! These always go fast.

February 16, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Isaacson said...

it's not there for me either... booo... :(

February 16, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Julianne Hendrickson said...

LOVE IT! I found it :) It was at the top as a header under try and tell--a little hidden.

February 16, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I was able to get it this morning! Thanks for letting us know!

February 16, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home