My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ingles Deals (2/14 - 2/20)



I have some really awesome news! I am adding a new grocery store to the weekly deals -- Ingles! This comes with a HUGE thanks to Julie over at Frugal Shopping With Julie. Each week, I will be highlighting a few of the best deals I see and then sending you on over to her blog to see the rest of them. She puts together a really great list each week. I hope this is helpful to some of you in the Southeast region. So without further ado...

Here are some of the best deals I see on Julie's list this week:

Buy: Post Raisin Bran, Grape Nuts or Shredded Wheat Cereal $2.00
Use: $2 printable coupon
Pay: FREE

Buy: Del Monte Vegetables or Fruits 3/$2 or 4/$5
Use: $1/4 Del Monte Printable Coupon
Pay: 4/$2.67 or 4/$4

Buy: Scott Mega Towels 6 ct. $5
Use: $1 coupon 1/17 SS insert
Pay: $4

Julie says that the deals are quite lacking this week. Sorry to start you out on a "dead week," but I know you won't be let down by the Ingles deals in the weeks to come!

Be sure to head on over to Frugal Shopping With Julie to see the rest of the great deals this week at Ingles!

Thanks, Julie!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home