My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just A Quick Note!

As I posted 2 readers' savings in the past 24 hours, it got me thinking about something that I've been meaning to say a quick word about...

I appreciate your e-mails and comments more than you could ever know! Nothing makes my day more than opening my Frugal Fun & Fortune e-mail inbox, and seeing that one of you has e-mailed me to say thank you, share your savings, share a great deal with me, or simply just say hello! Please keep the emails rolling in. It really means a lot. I need that kind of encouragement, especially on the days when I feel like giving up because of the amount of hard work and dedication this blog requires.

I also really like it when readers post comments. It helps me see which posts are important to you and which ones you are liking. It gives me feedback. Plus, the reader to reader interaction helps everybody else out, especially when I'm at work all day and can't get to your questions quickly enough. Please continue to leave comments on the individual posts, and if you aren't already doing so, feel free to try it out. =)

What I wanted to say, though, is for you to please never feel like I'm neglecting you. I do my very best to try to respond to all of the comments and e-mails. Sometimes, though, I simply forget, time gets away from me, or it gets lost in the shuffle. Also, I try to post as many deals as I can. I love it when you e-mail me great deals, and most of the time I have every intention of posting all of them! But, you would not believe the ratio of my list of "deals to post" to the actual deals I end up posting. I probably post about 25% of the deals I find. I have to prioritize, and figure out what to post. It's a hard decision-making process, but sadly I just can't get to all of the deals at this season of my life. I try to pick and choose the very best deals!

So I guess what I'm saying is: I appreciate each and every one of you, I love getting e-mails so keep them coming, be sure to leave comments, and I am doing my best to get back to you. If I fail by forgetting to post a deal, write you back, share your savings, or respond to a comment...please know it is nothing personal against you. It just simply slipped my mind during the whole process of trying to get it all done in so little time.

Thank you for making this blog what it is! It would be nothing without every single one of my dedicated readers!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home