My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yankee Candle Coupon: $10 off of $25 purchase!

There is a new Yankee Candle coupon available! This one is for $10 off of any $25 purchase. It is good through 1/16/10.

You could use it for last minute Christmas gifts, OR...if you wait until the post-Holiday sales, you could probably get a lot for your money! You could pick up some Holiday scents for next year (for yourself or to use as gifts). After all, it's a well-known fact that we couponers start shopping for the next year's Christmas gifts the day AFTER Christmas! =)

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous JKris said...

Just wanted to leave a note-I tried using a coupon at yankeecandle.com, and it would not let me. I called them up, and they told me since it is their semi-annual sale, no other discounts could be given. But they have amazing sales! I bought a $27 tart warmer (that was the price on Christmas Eve), for $12!

December 26, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home