My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update On Store Deals For This Week...

This week is a little crazy with Christmas, and every store seems to be doing something a bit different in regards to their weekly ad. Just wanted to lay it all out for you, so that you know what's going on with all of the stores that I normally post deals for! (You can see current deals for all the stores below, by clicking on the corresponding category to the right!)

Publix: Current ad runs through Christmas Eve. Closed Christmas Day. New ad will run from 12/26 - 12/31. I will be posting the sneak peek for these deals this afternoon!

Winn Dixie: Current ad runs through Christmas Day. The new ad will start on 12/26, Saturday. I will be sure to highlight the new deals as soon as I see Sarah post them on her blog!

Food Lion: The current ad runs through next Tuesday, 12/29. Their new ad will start on Wednesday, 12/30. (For those of you who missed it, I am now highlighting Food Lion weekly deals, as you requested!)

Hy-Vee: They are keeping their normal ad schedule. New deals came out today. Be sure to check out the perma-link to Tracie's blog. It updates as soon as she updates them each week!

Kroger: They are keeping their normal ad schedule of 12/20 - 12/26. New ad will be up Sunday, 12/27! Be sure to check out the perma-link to Michelle's blog. It updates as soon as she updates them every week!

Harris Teeter: The current ad runs through Christmas Day. The new ad will start on Saturday, 12/26. I will be sure to highlight the new deals as soon as I see Shelly post them on her blog!

Target: The current weekly deals runs through Christmas Eve. Then, a new Holiday ad will come out for the remainder of the week. I'm guessing it will highlight day-after-Christmas sales and such!

CVS: Normal weekly ad - Sunday through Saturday. I haven't see any evidence of a Christmas 3-day sale like they did last year. It doesn't look like there will be one. I'll be sure to let you know if I find out otherwise.

Walgreens: Normal weekly ad - Sunday through Saturday. There was also another one of their 4-day sales this week, but I didn't see anything worth mentioning, so I didn't post the deals for it.

I hope you can find the time to lay low this week with the shopping, and just enjoy Christmas with your families!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home