My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

EXPIRED: Pinecone Research Is Accepting New Applicants!

***This has expired. Pinecone Research is no longer accepting applicants. It went so fast - in just ONE day! Such a bummer. I didn't even get a chance, and I knew about it. I'll let you know when it becomes available again in the future.***

Great News! Pinecone Research is accepting new applicants at the moment! If you're interested in getting paid to fill out surveys, go here to apply. They only open up for new applicants every so often. I personally have not tried it yet, but I'm considering signing up. I've heard it is one of the best survey companies out there, from those who participate.

You get paid $3 a survey, and each survey takes about 15-20 minutes to fill out. They supposedly pay really quickly through paypal or check. So, if you're interested in earning a little extra money, go check it out!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I take it we can't sign up anymore or am I missing something?

October 21, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Nope. It went fast! Sorry! I missed it too. =(

October 21, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home