My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Free Snuggie Blanket?!

This just seems way too good to be true, but I think it's worth a try! You can go here to fill out a form to receive a free Snuggie blanket! I filled it out. It's supposed to arrive in 6 weeks. I'll have to let you know whether or not I receive it. It does say in fine print that somebody will call your phone for a short survey. I haven't had a call yet, though. It's up to you, if you want to give it a try. =) I just pass along the information...

On a side note, have you heard they have these things for DOGS now? That's just crazyness...haha

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Momof4 said...

I'm so excited about this, I signed up I hope I get one. My oldest daughter has been asking for one since they first came out. :)

October 20, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Holly Marie said...

i totally saw the snuggie for dogs in target the other day. my family jokes around about the snuggie all the time and i had to resist buying one for my pug :)

October 20, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I know! I hope it works, too! We'll see. =)

Hahaha. That's so funny! For some reason, the dog ones just crack me up! But I'm sure your pug would be very cute in one. =)

October 20, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger The Thrifty Divas said...

Meagan, thank you for posting this! I hope it's a valid freebie! We will share this with our readers, too! :)

~ Elizabeth
The Thrifty Diva

October 20, 2009 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Thanks, Elizabeth! =)

October 21, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home