My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meteor Shower Tonight: The Most Beautiful Things In Life Are Truly FREE!

You might not be as much of a science nerd as I am (Biology major here!), but there is definitely something spectacular about a meteor shower filling the night sky. Want to get in on some free family fun tonight? The Orionid Meteor Shower should be an amazing "celestial show" tonight. You can go here to read all about it.

You will be able to see the meteor shower best between the hours of 1 a.m. and dawn local time, regardless of where you live. It's a really clear night here in Florida, so I'm looking forward to an awesome show! I checked out the weather map, and it looks like the east and west coast will have the best view. The middle of the country appears to be pretty clouded up.

I hope you enjoy standing in awe of this magnificent phenomenon tonight. =) My husband and I are getting up at 5 am to watch it. It's supposed to be very best right before dawn.

Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home