My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Target Run...


Even though it wasn't the best week at Target, I was pretty excited about my trip. First of all, I love taking Smart Ones to work for lunch. They're the only frozen meals that I like, because they have quite a few vegetarian options! Publix has not put them 50% off or BOGO in months. Because of this, I've been having to get them at Target when they run them on sale for $1.88, which is a pretty good price when you toss some coupons in!

Also, while I was there, I decided to check on the Glade candle tin deal. The price was still good at my store, and the tins still had coupons, so I grabbed some more of those!! You can never have enough candles to make the house smell good. I also found some Febreze kits on clearance, and had a coupon.

Here's what I ended up getting:
10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones frozen meals at $1.88 each
9 Glade candle tins at $1.66 each
2 Febreze Noticeables Starter Kits on clearance for $4.79 each

Coupons Used:
(2) $2.50/5 Smart Ones
(9) $1.50/1 glade candle tins
(2) $4/1 Febreze Noticeables

Total Before Coupons: $43.32
Coupons Used: $26.50
Total After Coupons: $16.82
Savings (from sales and coupons), according to receipt: $43.17

I also used a $5 gift card that I received from a previous deal. That brought my total out of pocket expense down to $11.82!

***So, I paid $11.82 out of pocket for $59.99 worth of items (pictured above)!!! To put it in perspective, normally the 2 Febreze kits by themselves would cost more than that at their normal price. =) I love coupons!!!

What about you? Snag any deals at Target this week? Share about them below!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home