My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Use the CVS Flu Coupon up to THREE times!!!


If you have taken the CVS Flu test recently to receive a $5/$25 coupon, you have probably noticed that you can only use the coupon one time per Extra Care card. This is such a great coupon to have to make deals so much sweeter. In fact, just the other day I was wishing I had 2 of these, since I had to do 2 separate transactions to roll my ECBs. Well, good news! There are now 3 different links out, that print the $5/$25 coupon with 3 different barcodes! This means you'll have three of these coupons to use per Extra Card card. I'm really excited about this. =)

$5/$25 #1
$5/$25 #2
$5/$25 #3

Happy CVS'ing!!! I will be sharing about my CVS trip probably either today or tomorrow...

Thanks goes to
Couponing to Disney for this great hint!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Klee said...

Got great deals at CVS last nights. Kills to be an employee!
Got a hairdryer for $2.30 after my discount, a 2 off of 10 cvs brand coupon and some ecb's... Yea!
Also, good tip for you to know if you did not already:

If you get a coupon that says
" Buy 2 gold emblem Nuts and save $2.00" That may not seem like a good deal, BUT you can buy the new .99 cent small packs of nuts (2 of them) and get them absolutely free. I use it for two free small bags each time i get the coupon.

September 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

That's awesome! I'm definitely going to put that to use. I get those stupid coupons EVERY time I scan my card at the machine. =) Now they won't be so "stupid" anymore. Congrats on your awesome trip. =)

September 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home