My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Starbucks Via Challenge!

My husband, who works part time at Starbucks, has been telling me about how he will be letting customers taste test the new Via instant coffee this weekend. I kept asking him, "Well, are there any perks, coupons, or deals to go along with it? I want to blog about it!" Haha!

The information is finally out! Customers who take the "Via Challenge" from October 2nd - 5th will receive a coupon for a free tall coffee and a $1/1 Via instant coffee coupon! What is the Via Challenge? It's basically taste testing the instant Via versus their traditional fresh-brewed Pike Place coffee to see if you can tell the difference! Of course my husband, being a coffee connoisseur, claims there is a huge difference that is easily noticeable. Free sampling and some coupons? I'm there. =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Thrifty Divas said...

Ooh, I love the fact that you provide the inside scoop about the coupon! :)

By the way, I love your blog and have been following along! You have a great perspective and it's great to see your readership grow!

Congratulations .... I gave you a "One Lovely Blog Award" for your hard work and effort! You can see the award on my blog.

http://thethriftydivas.blogspot.com/2009/09/our-first-blog-award.html

September 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

That's so awesome! Thank you so much! I'll get going on the post to "accept" the award formally and award 15 other blogs. =) Thanks again! I really appreciate it!!!

September 30, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home