My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 22, 2010

FREE Ice Cream Cone Day At Ben & Jerry's Tomorrow!


First it was free Starbucks pastries, now it's free ice cream? How on earth am I going to stick to this Weight Watchers diet? I'm already using up all my points in my mind! ;)

Just wanted to remind you to stop by Ben & Jerry's tomorrow between the hours of 12 and 8 pm to get a FREE ice cream cone! Yum!

As always, I recommend calling your local store ahead of time to make sure they're participating. (Look at the bottom left of this page to find a store near you!)

What About You: Pastry, Ice cream, or Both?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home