My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

April All You Magazine - FREE Rimmel Makeup!!!


For those of you who have a subscription to the awesome All You magazine that is jam-packed full of coupons...

I received mine in the mail today! There is a coupon in it for a FREE Rimmel cosmetic item. You get to pick between Colour Rush Trio Eyeshadow, Lycra Lash Extender Mascara, Exaggerate Eye Definer, Natural Bronzer, or Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick.

I didn't see it on the index page where it lists all the coupons, so I didn't want you guys to miss it! It's on page 20 of the magazine.

I think I'm going to save mine for a deal at CVS or Walgreens, so I can get a possible moneymaker out of it!

Happy Savings!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home