My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Swag Code Alert: New Special Offers Code Available!

It's Thursday, so that means a brand new code in the Swag Bucks Special Offers section! Be sure to go grab it each week, so that your swag bucks add up even quicker. =)

If you're not sure how to get the Special Offers Codes, there is a brief explanation here. Have fun!

Some time in the near future, I plan on doing an extensive post on how to make the most of Swag Bucks! I think it will be very helpful for those of you who have been asking me questions about it...

What About You: Are you signed up for Swag Bucks yet? If not, I highly recommend it! Check out this post to learn the basics of how it all works!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Morgane said...

I've signed up for SwagBucks and I love it! I just redeemed my first gift card about a week ago! I can't wait for your post on making the most of the program. Thanks for reminding us that the new code is available.

February 4, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love it too! I just got my 3rd amazon gift card and am getting just about 1 per week. At this rate, I should have a coupl hundred dollars in amazon gift cards at Christmas time which will be great!

February 4, 2010 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Savannah said...

I signed up for SwagBucks and I already have 10! It is super simple and easy!

February 4, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home