My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Eat Better America - New $10 Coupon Booklet

I just got an e-mail from Eat Better America letting me know that there is a brand new $10 coupon booklet available here. Simply enter your e-mail address to sign up. If you're already a member, you should have gotten an e-mail from them with a personal link to your sign-up page! Happy Savings!

What About You: Do you enjoy these extra coupon booklets? I know I love getting these in my mailbox!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Julianne Hendrickson said...

I have a question--I have three coupons:

1. .55 off of one jar of frito lay tostitos dip and 1 bag tostitos
2. TARGET coupon for $1 same as #1
3. FREE salsa with 2 bags of tostitos.

Can I buy 2 bags tostitos and 1 jar salsa and just get $1.55 off the chips with free salsa?

February 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love these coupon books but this time it wouldn't let me sign up. It said "We’re sorry, but our records indicate that you have already subscribed to receive the eatbetteramerica® email newsletter, and are therefore not eligible for this offer."

February 3, 2010 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Nicole - Check your e-mail inbox. If you're already a member, they will have sent you a link so that you can get it. I signed up for mine through my e-mail. The form I linked to is not user-specific. It's only for new sign-ups. =)

February 3, 2010 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I haven't received anything from them as of yet but I will keep an eye out for it. (I even checked my spam folder)

February 3, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home