My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Amanda's Weekly Meal Deal Goes Vegetarian!

My friend Amanda, over at A Few Short Cuts, is an incredible cook. I have tried many of her recipes, and I love them all! One of her blog's features is the Weekly Meal Deal, where she shows you how to put together a yummy meal for as low a price as possible! It's great menu planning inspiration.

Guess what? She decided to go Vegetarian this week! This recipe looks so delish. I'm definitely going to try it in the near future. I love me some good 'ole black beans and rice! And the best part? It's only $1.73 a person (and that's without coupons!).

What About You: Have you checked out any of Amanda's Weekly Meal Deal recipes? You should, if not! She also features Snackurday and Tide You Over Tuesday. If you're looking for a great blog on both cooking and saving money, this is the best there is!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda @ A Few Short Cuts said...

Oh, You are so sweet Meagan! Thanks for the post! Off to bed!

February 4, 2010 at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home