My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back To Blogging!

I hope all of you had a fantastic Christmas. I definitely enjoyed mine! It was nice to have a couple days off to spend with my family - no work, no blogging. =) Thanks so much for understanding that I needed to take a little break.

I'm back to blogging, but these next couple of weeks are still going to be a little lighter than normal. We have guests coming in town for 2 weeks, so I won't be able to blog as much as usual. I will be back to my normal schedule around January 15th. I'm still going to keep you updated as much as I can, though!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Enjoy your company! We have family down from PA that we only see once a year. Hope you have a great new year!

December 31, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home