My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Writing Companies For Coupons!

Did you know that you can e-mail companies to request coupons? You can contact them to simply tell them how much you love their products and would love a coupon to help you in saving! Often, companies will send you really high dollar coupons to thank you for writing them!

I tell ya...Couponing To Disney is just the Queen of lists! I don't know how she has time to do it all! She's outdone herself again - Go HERE to see a master list of all kinds of companies you can contact for coupons. She has the contact info linked, and what she received after contacting them. There are 250 of them!

Have fun requesting some coupons! =)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

You crack me up! HAHA. Thanks for linking me!

October 28, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

No Problemo! =) I love your lists...this one, Walmart, Target, Publix, etc. You're awesome!

October 28, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home