My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ethics and Couponing...

Just a quick note about my conviction concerning ethics and couponing...

I do not want any of my readers to ever think I am trying to be unethical with my couponing. Yes, there are people out there who give couponing a bad name and try to "get away" with using coupons illegally.

I am not one of those couponers. I strive to glorify God in everything I do, and that includes couponing and deal-seeking. You can be sure that any deal that I post has been researched and verified. I will always tell you when a store may allow or may not allow something. I will not ever promote ways to "get around" policies.

If you are unsure about something that I post, please feel free to send me an e-mail. I will e-mail you back explaining the deal, with evidence that it is definitely legal.

I just wanted to clarify that, so that everybody knows I will never be promoting something that is illegal or unethical. All stores are very different in their coupon policies, and I always try to specify that and be very up-front about it. You can be sure that any deal I post on this blog abides by all store and coupon policies.

This blog is meant to be a blessing to people who read it. It is a ministry to help people save money, survive on very little, and appreciate the simple joys of life. I hope to always encourage all of my readers in a positive way.

Thank you! =)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jen Shannon said...

You're a good woman Meg! Your couponing blog has helped me a ton so far!

October 27, 2009 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger jojolovesjesus12 said...

Meagan, Your blog DEFINITELY is a blessing to those who read it!! It is ALSO: (1)a ministry to help people save money, (2) survive on very little, and (3) appreciate the simple joys of life. Mission accomplished!! Thank you for your ENCOURAGEMENT!!! <3

October 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Well said :)

October 27, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

This blog IS a blessing to us! Don't ever forget that! I appreciate all your hard work that you put into these posts. You stand as a good example to other bloggers with your honesty and integrity. Thanks for all you do!

October 27, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Thanks guys. =)

October 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home