My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 26, 2009

New Rite-Aid Coupon!!!

You can go HERE to score a new Rite-Aid coupon! Depending on your zip code, you will find one of three coupons:

$3/$15
$4/$20
$5/$25

When I put my zip code in, I saw the $4/$20 coupon. So go check out which one you'll get.

Rite Aid seems like the drug store to be shopping at right now. CVS and Walgreens have really been slacking, and Rite Aid has been kicking it up a notch! Oh, how I wish I had a Rite Aid near me! Go here to check out the deals this week!

Also, if your Publix accepts Rite-Aid as a competitor, be sure to print extra coupons to use on your groceries!!!

Happy savings!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home