My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 26, 2009

**UPDATE** Infinity Cord-Keeper Hair Dryer - SWEET Deal!

UPDATE: A reader commented that Walgreens wouldn't let her use the $5 coupon. It was for a more expensive hair dryer, not the one on sale. This leads me to believe there must be 2 different ConAir hair dryers named "Cordkeeper." The coupon is for the INFINITY cord keeper hair dryer. The one in the Walgreens ad only says "cordkeeper." I have seen many people on the internet saying that Walmart matched the price and took the coupon, but I think it was a mistake. I don't think the Infinity is on sale at Walgreens, so they shouldn't have price matched it. Looks like this deal won't work after all. Bummer! =( Sorry for the misinformation! And thanks to my reader for keeping me informed!

Walgreens has the Infinity Cord-Keeper Hair Dryer on sale for $17.99 this week! Use this $5/1 coupon to get it for only $12.99! And don't forget - Walmart PRICE MATCHES! So take the Walgreens ad into Walmart, and you can use the $5/1 coupon there.

This is a killer deal. This cord-keeper hair dryer is $34.99 at Walmart! So if you're in need of a new hair dryer, grab this coupon and go to Walgreens or Walmart!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger julieedw1 said...

THis coupon is for the more expensive blow dryer. Walgreens would not let me use it.

October 27, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home