My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Walgreens Now Price Matches!

According to Michelle over at I Heart Saving Money, Walgreens might be price matching at some stores!? If so, this could make for some really great deals. Either look for this sign at your local Walgreens, or ask the manager about it. Honestly, I don't like to deal with price matching, but that is just me. A lot of couponers out there love it. Just wanted to pass along the info, though!

Thanks, Michelle!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Swann's said...

I just got back from my weekly grocery trip! I didn't save nearly as much as you do but for my first real couponing trip, I am pretty proud of myself!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time {daily} to write out tips and tricks of couponing!!!! I give 90% of my new found love of couponing to you and your blog!!!

October 24, 2009 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying couponing and saving!!! =) Happy to be of some help!

October 24, 2009 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Chasity said...

Hey, I LOVE your blog and hope to be a money saving diva like you soon :) I went to Target today for the Glade deal but did not see coupons inside the tins? You have any hints to what I'm looking for? Is there something I'm missing?

October 25, 2009 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Hey Chasity! So glad you like the blog. =)

Some of the tins have them, some don't. You have to open up the top and the coupon should be right on top. If you didn't have luck this time, try looking again next week.

The deal runs through 12/26, so you still have some time! When a similar candle tin deal was running a month ago, I would check some weeks, and find none. Then I would go back and find many tins with coupons.

I think people take them out of the tins, unfortunately, even when they're not buying them. =(

Make sure the ones you buy are the holiday ones! That's what the deal is on. They just look like a little tin. You open it up, and there's an oil candle in the middle of it.

Good luck!

October 25, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home