My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can you do me a favor???

Hey guys. There is a new poll on the right column of this blog. I'm doing this poll, because I really need some input from my readers on where all of you shop for most of your groceries.

I'm down here in Florida, and I know I have a lot of Publix shoppers. I'm trying to branch out and start posting some deals and links to other blogs each week for different grocery stores.

Can you take the poll? And if you happen to mark "other", can you leave a comment on this post with the name of the "other" grocery store you shop at?

These are some of the stores I'm about to start posting here in a week or so: Winn Dixie, HyVee, Rite Aid, Kroger, Food Lion, Walmart, and possibly Harris Teeter.

So, it would be great if you could help me out by taking the poll! Thank you so much! =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CEY'S STARS OF ZAZZLE said...

I also shop at Wegmans, Weiss and Price Chopper ... Most of the stores you mentioned aren't in my area in upstate NY.

October 26, 2009 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Thanks so much for the info! =)

October 26, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home