My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back To Nature Coupon Is Back!!!

I have an entire post for new printable coupons in just a moment, but this one deserved its own post. =) Go here to print a $1/1 Back to Nature coupon!

You know how I'm always saying I'd do a commercial for Publix? Well, this is a product that I would do a commercial for. Their granola is the best granola I've ever had - especially the chocolate delight one. They are fair trade certified, eco-friendly, rain forest certified, and 100% natural (no articifical flavors, preservatives, colors, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, etc.). They are a supporter of the Nature Conservancy. They do everything right. =)

And their snacks are so yummy! Publix puts their granola and cookies on sale every now and then BOGO. Wait for that sale, and print some of these! You'll get them for almost free! If your store takes Whole Foods competitors, you can even stack the coupons!

These coupons don't expire until 12-31-09 if you print now, so hopefully they'll go on sale BOGO before then! I was able to print FIVE per computer!!! If you haven't tried these yet, I highly recommend you do. I bought them on a whim when I could get them for free, and now every time they go on sale I buy at least 6 bags. =)

Thanks for the heads up, The Thrifty Mama!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home