My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Time For A Printable Coupon Round-Up!

Here is your printable coupon update:

$2/1 Burt's Bees Acne Solution

$5/1 EPT product (On rollback at Walmart for $3.76, making them free! On sale at Target for $5.99, making them only $.99!)

$.75/1 Del Monte pineapple! (great coupon!)

$5/1 Con-air Infiniti cord-keeper

Kiss My Face products- many high dollar coupons! (rare!)

$1/1 Mission tortillas (click on mission extras)

$.75/1 Santa Cruz organic juice

There are some awesome new Hasbro game coupons here for older kid games! (Clue, Connect 4, Guesstures, etc.)

Happy printing and saving!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Swann's said...

Help! I can't find the EPT coupon... Girl here dying for the free HPT! :-) Thanks!

October 24, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Hey girl! Looks like it must have gone really quick. The high dollars ones always do that.

Stores put the EPT's on sale quite often. I have a couple $5 EPT coupons from a while back that I printed. They don't expire until 12/21/09.

Shoot me an e-mail with your mailing address, and I'd be happy to send them out to ya! =)

October 24, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home