My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Swag Codes Galore Tomorrow (Monday)!!!

If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, now is the time! To celebrate having over 100,000 fans on Facebook, Swagbucks is having a swag code marathon tomorrow, Monday, 10/12! They will be giving out over 5 codes!!! What is a swag code? It's basically a code that you enter to earn a swag buck...

Once you join, I recommend you immediately do 2 things:
1. Become a fan on facebook.
2. Download the toolbar.

These are the most common ways that Swagbucks announces codes.

I'm really excited about the codes tomorrow! Last month, they gave out a code every single day, and man am I really missing those codes now!

So go sign up today, and hopefully you'll be able to get in on some swag code action tomorrow!!!

If you don't understand what all this Swag Bucks talk is about, click here to learn all about the Swag Bucks program. It's so awesome!

Have fun grabbing some Swag codes tomorrow!!! =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Ok, so I missed something. I have the swagbucks toolbar and I didn't get any codes today. Was I supposed to look somewhere specific for them?

October 12, 2009 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Hey Nicole,

Yeah, I missed all of them too. They didn't use the toolbar like they usually do. My friend told me that most of them were scavenger hunt codes. Those are always really hard to find. Sorry! But keep the toolbar...codes do pop up there from time to time under "From TSG." And keep searching. You'll get lots of swagbucks before you know it!

Meg

October 13, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home