My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

Life has been crazy...and every week things just keep getting crazier. I am going to be re-using recipes again this week! It's nice for me, because it makes my $30 budget cut much easier for the week. It's probably quite boring for all of you, though! No new recipes. Every night, different events and invites just keep coming up, and I end up not having to make dinner.

Here's what's on the menu for this week, though:

Monday: Potato Cheddar Soup (without the ham), salad, and bread

Tuesday: Taking an Ethiopian meal to our new friends. It consists of chickpea wat, mashed potato curry, and Injera. I've been experimenting with this over the past week or two. Finally decided what we would take to them. =)

Wednesday: Spinach and potato frittata (bet you're sick of seeing this one! haha!)

Thursday: Dinner with family (we do this every week).

Friday: Out of town. Pulling out of our grocery budget to cover meal and lodging expenses.

Saturday: Get back from out of town. Dinner at a friend's house.

Sunday: Chicken parmesan (still trying to use up the last of that chicken!)

I already have the following week planned out. It might not be too exciting, since I'm trying to plan our meals from what we already have in the pantry/freezer. At least it consist of new meals, though, rather than leftover recipes from the week before that never got cooked. So sorry!

As always, feel free to e-mail me if there is a recipe you would like that does not have a link. Also, I tweak the recipes quite a bit from the original. Feel free to e-mail me about that as well, if you have any questions about what changes make each recipe a little better (in my opinion)! =)

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 200+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home