My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I want feedback from you!

Seeing as I still need to pack, and I'm very tired from a long work week, this is going to be my last post for the night. I leave for town bright and early in the morning to go see my step-sister get married!

I am hoping to be able to keep up the posts all weekend while I'm away. Supposedly, the hotel we're staying at has free internet, and I'm taking my laptop with me. =]

Now it is your turn to do some posting...

I want some input on what my readers are liking, or what you would like to see more of. There are so many deals floating around out there. I try to post the very best deals I see, but it does take quite a bit of sifting through to decide what to post and what not to post. So, I'm asking you! What posts do you enjoy the most? What posts are most helpful to you?

Do you like:
  • Freebies? Free Samples?
  • Deals for moms?
  • Restaurant deals?
  • High dollar coupons, especially printable ones?
  • Store deals?
  • Anything else that I haven't talked about yet?
Please, let me know! Comment on this post, or send me an e-mail (frugalfunfortune@gmail.com). Thanks, everybody!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the free restaurant coupons and freebies! MM

September 11, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger One Cryptic Mama said...

I like all the above ;-), but especially mom deals. I also appreciate high value printables.

Great blog- I've enjoyed reading it so far.

J

September 14, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous JessInJax said...

Love the savings...but worried about cost of toner/ink from printing so many coupons. Just bought my printer last weekend to start couponing, refills are $40. Can you give us any tips on how you save on printer paper and ink? Also do you buy 2 Sunday papers or 4 every week? Thanks!

December 8, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home