My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Healthy Choice Deals

A couple of days ago, I posted that really hot printable coupon for $2/1 Healthy Choice frozen meal. I wanted to alert you to some of the sale prices at various stores, where you can get these for pretty cheap:

At Kroger this week, Healthy Choice meals are 5/$11, making them about $2.20 a piece. This means you will get them for 20 cents a piece!

At Publix this week, they are 4/$10, making them about $2.50 a piece. This means you will get them for 50 cents a piece!

At Target this week, they have been found at some stores as low as $2.19, making them only 19 cents a piece with the coupons!

I think there might still be some of those $2/1 coupons here. I'm really surprised, because they are usually gone in a couple of hours! You can try, though!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to leave a big...."Thankyou"...I am thoroughly enjoying your blog..I am new to trying to do a better job at couponing....and all your info was great..you are saved to my favorites for sure...keep it coming and kudos to you...
Thanks Diane S.

September 10, 2009 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

So glad it has helped you Diane! Thanks for the encouragement! I really appreciate it! =] Keep on couponing...before you know it, you'll be a pro!!!

September 10, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home