My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rite Aid Coupon!

Go here to print a $5/$25 purchase coupon for Rite Aid. I don't have one of these near me. I'm don't think they have a program like CVS's extra bucks or Walgreen's register rewards, but I know they run killer deals every week nonetheless. I know quite a few of my readers are in the South and benefit from my Walgreens and CVS posts. How about giving me an idea of how beneficial it might be for me to post Rite Aid deals from time to time when I see them? If you live somewhere near a Rite Aid, and you're interested in hearing about the deals there, leave a comment on this post! Thanks for the input!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hey. Thanks again for all you are sharing. We have Rite Aid. If you know of some good deals, I would love to hear about them!

September 13, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home