My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Comments about Target and Taco Bell!

I just had to share two things. I'm itching to tell you! =]

First of all, my husband and I went by Taco Bell last night to use our coupons for the free Frutista Freeze. Let me just say...AMAZING! I was not expecting it to be very good at all! We both got the strawberry colada and loved it. My friend said the pina colada is also really excellent. If you missed the post on this deal, go here to print the coupon. As for me, I'm going to print a million more of these coupons! It's simply a PDF image, so there is no limit per computer. The coupon simply says one coupon per person per visit. It's good until 12/31/09. So we will definitely be going back!!! Yum!

Second of all, an update on that Target glade candle tins deal that I told you about here. My Target had them priced at $1.66, just like they were supposed to be, so I was really happy! I bought 7 candle tins at 16 cents a piece! Awesome! Also, there is a coupon that makes this deal even sweeter! For those of you who have a coupon stash, there is a coupon for "buy one candle holder, get a refill for FREE" in the 8-23 SS insert. So you can get the candle holder AND the free refill for 16 cents!

I truly love coupons...that's all I'm going to say!

What about you? Any news on the Target deal for your location? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, have you tried the new Frutista Freeze? What do you think?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home