My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

FREE Pint of Benjamin Moore Aura Paint!


Go here to print a coupon for a FREE pint of Benjamin Moore Aura Paint! What an awesome freebie! The colors are beautiful!

It's only a pint, but it might be good for a small project (maybe even just for arts & crafts). On the same page as the coupon, you can also find a location near you that carries this paint.

Enjoy!

What About You: What will you use your free pint of paint for?

Thanks, Maven of Savin'!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Trisha Smith said...

I LOVE PAINT!!!! hehe. In Fact my daughter and her Friends Are Outside this moment painting sea shells. I Can always Use more paint and it doesn't even matter what kind oF paint. :) Thanks For The Coolest Freebie Ever!!! (IMHO). I'm gonna have to go to my mom's and print coupons For this as well!!!

April 10, 2010 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Glad you like it, Trisha! =)

April 10, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home