My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

FREE Pouch of Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Rice!


This link has been a little tricky over the past few days so I had not posted it yet. It seems to be working just fine as of right now, though, so I decided to tell you about this great sample!

Copy and paste the link below into your browser in order to request your free sample of Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Rice:

http://bit.ly/freeunclebens

Enjoy!

What About You: Did it work for you?

Thanks, The Thrifty Divas!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rehoboth said...

It did not work for me.

April 10, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Nor for me either. Said I was 'not allowed access to this program'.

April 10, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Isaacson said...

when i just used the link the open a new window, there was an error; however, when i did what you said and copied and pasted it, it worked :) thanks!

April 10, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Yeah, you have to copy and paste it like I said. It won't work if you directly click on it! =)

April 10, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home