My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Votes Are In!!!



Thank you to everybody who voted in my poll about what features you enjoy most on this blog. It helped me greatly in knowing what to start focusing on and what to back off of a little. I especially appreciate those of you who left comments about what changes you'd like to see on the new blog! I'll do my best! =)

Here were the results of the poll:

Store Deals - 79%
Grocery Coupons - 76%
Daily Freebies - 67%
Recurring Weekly Posts - 46%
My Personal Stories - 42%
Restaurant Entertainment Deals - 35%
Living Simply - 34%
Giving To Others In Need - 32%
Recipes - 30%
Gift Ideas - 27%
Mommy, Baby, & Kids Deals - 25%
Retail and Clothing Deals - 22%

So there ya go! I think the percentages speak for themselves, so take a look!

Last chance...if you want to make any kind of comment about what you do or do not like, what you hope to see in the future, or what you would like to see change...go ahead! Just leave a comment on this post.

What About You: Do you agree with the results of the poll? Think they seem about right?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sara said...

There are 100s of blogs that could give me store deals, new coupons and freebies. I really like your blog b/c you show some personality. I especially like your personal stories, living simply posts, and gift idea posts. It's something different and interesting that I won't find anywhere else. =)

March 5, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Thanks, Sara! That's such an encouragement. =) Great way to start my Saturday!

March 6, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home