My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Mail Box Surprises!


I love checking my mailbox every day. There is just something exciting about walking to the mailbox, opening it, and seeing something addressed to you that isn't a bill, credit offer, or advertisement...

And of course, ever since I became a freebie addict, I enjoy mail call even more! I'm always getting high-value coupons, Vocal Point or Kraft First Taste coupons, freebies or samples that I signed up for, free magazines, and more!

Check out what I got in the mail yesterday (pictured above): a free insulated freezer bag from Sam's Club, the free skein of Caron yarn, a CVS coupon for $4 off a $20 purchase (courtesy of Recycle Bank), and an issue of Vegetarian Times magazine (a gift from my in-laws!). The freezer bag was a freebie offer that came and went so fast, I didn't even get a chance to post it on this blog. The Caron yarn went fast as well (but some of you were lucky enough to catch it in time)! I was super excited about the Vegetarian Times magazine, as it has so many great recipes in it (3 of which I am going to be making this week).

Then today, I went to my mailbox to find a new issue of Publix Grape magazine (often has coupons in it) and my coupon for a free bottle of Excedrin!

Start signing up for freebies and coupons. Don't be skeptical. They do come, even if it takes a while. Try making a list of your freebie sign-ups to keep track of what has and has not arrived in your mailbox yet!

Psssttt...I'm going to be giving away the insulated freezer bag and the Excedrin coupon, so be on the look-out...

What About You: Do you enjoy signing up for freebies and samples?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Isaacson said...

love freebies :)

love you :)

the last 3 times i've swagbucks searched your site, i've gotten 1 free swagbuck! :) yahooo.... you're good luck!

February 22, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Isaacson said...

eek! i just searched for your blog again to get back to the main page (even though i could have clicked the top of the page)and got another one! :) yayyy

February 22, 2010 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Julianne Hendrickson said...

i got the free excedrin too! love it :) My favorite freebies are the travel size caress or olay body washes :)

February 22, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Ashley said...

I got my free excedrin coupon too and my yarn.

February 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Anonymous sara said...

i was stoked about my free excedrin coupon too, even though it was sandwiched between unwanted bills!

February 22, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Mine was sandwiched, too! I almost missed it!

February 22, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Anonymous sg said...

did u ever got the free snuggie?? I didnt.

February 22, 2010 at 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Sara said...

I LOVE mail time! I get freebies at least every other day. Since Friday, I got a Kashi sample from Vocalpoint, a blue uniball pen, a coupon for FREE bbq sauce, the frozen food bag, and today I got the free Excedrin. =) I don't keep a list of what I sign up for though. I sign up for too much and I'd rather be surprised when I get it in the mail.

No, I never got my snuggie. I was totally going to use it as a gag gift, but oh well.

February 23, 2010 at 2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my free Excedrin and $4/$20 CVS coupon in the mail yesterday too! You are so amazing, Meagan! Thanks so much for all your hard work.

February 23, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Never got the free snuggie. =( What a bummer...figured it was too good to be true.

So glad all of you are receiving your freebies in the mail and enjoying them!! =)

February 23, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home