My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits and Tips: Some Programs To Sign Up For!

One of the best ways to receive awesome free samples and hot high value coupons is by signing up for programs on various websites. Here are three of my very favorite ones:

1. Vocal Point - This is the absolute best program ever! I receive surprises from them in my mailbox all the time. They will usually send out free samples, high value coupons, or both! Just last week I received a $3 off of ONE Kashi Go Lean cereal coupon (along with five or six $1.50/1 coupons as well). You never know what you will find in your mailbox with this great program! So go sign up! They also have a great website, so be sure to browse around.

2. Kraft First Taste - Very similar to Vocal Point. Just recently, I received 2 coupons for FREE mac n cheese! They send out many different great samples and coupons.

3. Pssst - Also very similar to the two programs above. The only difference I've noted is that I don't receive items or coupons nearly as often with this one. It's still a great program, though, so be sure to sign up for this one too! Most of the time, they give you a chance to try products that are brand new on the shelves, FOR FREE!

So have fun signing up for these three programs. Trust me, they will give you something to look forward to when you check your mailbox every day! =)

Did you miss last week's Tuesday Tidbits and Tips? Go here to read all about resolving problems when printing coupons from the computer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home