My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Heather Shares Her CVS Success!


Heather e-mailed me this week about her awesome CVS trip! She said that she used to never even pay attention to the bottom of her CVS receipts, and now she can't believe that she let all that "free money" go to waste. Check out her savings:

Purchased:
1 Covergirl Clean Foundation
1 Covergirl Clean Powder
2 Glade Fragrance Collection Reed Diffusers
4 12packs Coke
2 Sobe Lifewater
1 CVS Green Tag
1 Florida Times Union

Total Paid - $1.79
Total Saved (coupons, sales, and ECBs) - $62.79
Received Back - $9 ECB and a $3 off of $15 purchase coupon

Way to go, Heather! You totally rocked it! Be sure to leave a comment of congratulations and encouragement for Heather. =)

If you want to start saving big at CVS like this, be sure to check out the CVS Basics post and the deals that I post each week!

What About You: Want to share your savings? Feel free to e-mail me with a picture (try to fit it all into one pic, if you can) and summary of what you bought and saved, and I will try to post it! I usually pick out one reader's savings each week to highlight! (My e-mail is listed under the "about me" section on the right)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home