My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Publix Coupons This Week...


Just a heads up...

Many people have been e-mailing me to let me know they received a Publix home mailer that is adveritising their Viva Italia sale week. In a lot of the home mailers, there have also been coupons for $5 off a $30 purchase! (I'm so jealous. Just checked my mailbox - not in luck). So be on the lookout for that!

Also, in the Publix Deals match-ups, I mentioned that the online version of the Viva Italia flier did not have the $5 off of 20 GM products coupon. The full flier is now available online HERE, and it includes all of the same coupons that are found on the in-store version! I will update all of the links in the match-ups for this week as well. (Thanks, Michelle!)

Happy Savings!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smiths said...

The Publix coupon mailer was in this Sunday's Smart Source packet.

February 21, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home